Series MP-CF Cast-In Frame
The Series MP-CF is an aluminium safety access cover designed to be installed into newly constructed manhole openings and pits. The lightweight, low profile frame allows for faster set-up times, reducing the labour required to form the concrete opening.
The MP-CF Cast-In Frame is used by precast concrete pit providers and civil construction companies requiring a faster precast solution. It is ideal for water authorities, councils, pump station manufacturers, design and civil engineering companies needing a lightweight and operational access solution.
Applications: Water and wastewater treatment plants, sewer and water pumping stations, valve pits, overflow chambers, flowmeter pits, electrical pits and grease traps.
- Low profile flush cover design
- Extruded aluminium angle frame
- 316 stainless steel hardware
- Under 16kg lifting weight
- Recessed lockbox and lifting handle
- 90 degree hold open arm
- Rubber gasket to limit odour and water infiltration
- Anti-slip coating (optional colours)
- Hinged fall prevention grating panels
- Designed in accordance with AS3996-2019
- Class A load rating
- Lifetime guarantee
- Engineer-certified design drawings provided upon request
Available in 3 and 4 lid arrangements and in stainless steel construction.