Fall-proof Protection Grating Panels
Aluminium safety grating panels fixed beneath and incorporated into access covers to provide fall prevention while working near or over open manholes and pits.
The aluminium safety grating panels are ideal for water authorities, councils, pump station manufacturers and civil engineering companies requiring a lightweight and operational access solution.
The engineered grating design provides safe and operational access to manhole openings and pits in the following applications: Water and wastewater treatment plants, sewer and water pumping stations, valve pits, overflow chambers, flowmeter pits, electrical pits and grease traps.
The engineered grating design allows personnel to carry out maintenance without the risk of falls from heights. The grating panels incorporate access to pump rail guides and other instrumentation while still in the closed position. This ensures personnel can conduct maintenance duties in a safe environment.
- The 90-degree hold-open latch is incorporated into the design to allow the grating panel to remain in the open position when personnel need to access the manhole or opening.
- Manufactured from marine grade aluminium.
- The lightweight design limits the lifting weight to less than 16kg, reducing the risk of injury to personnel.
- The powder-coated finish gives extra protection in corrosive environments.
- It complies with AS 1657.
- Designed and engineered RPEQ drawings provided upon request.