Recessed Hinged Lockbox
An aluminium recessed lockbox designed to be fixed beneath an access cover to provide a safe, flush and secure locking mechanism to house padlocks and efficiently secure the access cover at ground level.
The recessed lockbox provides security for access covers and safety grates and is ideal for water authorities, councils, pump station manufacturers and civil engineering companies requiring a lightweight and simple operational access solution for manhole openings and pits.
The engineered recessed lockbox provides safe and secure operational access to manhole openings and pits in the following applications: Water and wastewater treatment plants, sewer and water pumping stations, valve pits, overflow chambers, flowmeter pits, electrical pits and grease traps.
- Manufactured from marine grade aluminium.
- 316 stainless steel hardware.
- Greasable nylon shaft housing locking pin.
- Easily replaced if damaged.
- Designed and engineered RPEQ drawings provided upon request.