Mass Safety Grate - Rectangular Safety Grate
The Mass Products rectangular safety grate is a temporary fall protection safety device designed to be used during maintenance in and around manhole openings.
The grate is used by maintenance and construction personnel who work in and around open manholes.
Typical activities requiring use of a rectangular grate include: CCTV inspection, high pressure jetting, confined space entry, surveying, smoke testing and venting and other activities needing fall protection or an anti-withdrawal device.
The Mass Products rectangular safety grate’s engineered design allows the device to be used in multiple applications:
- Fits securely into existing manholes to prevent the risk of falls from heights when working in and around manholes.
- The lightweight and easy set-up reduces the time it normally takes to erect safety equipment and barriers.
- The nylon roller feature protects expensive jet rod hoses and camera cables from damage.
- Protects personnel by preventing large objects (I.e. tools and rocks) from falling into the manhole during a confined space entry.
- MP-SG-R1-R45 to suit 430x890 - 520x980mm C/O $1,132.00
- MP-SG-R1-R75 to suit 430x890 - 520x980mm C/O $1,178.00
- MP-SG-R2-R45 to suit 540x765 - 630x855mm C/O $1,189.00
- MP-SG-RF2-R45 to suit 540x765 - 630x855mm C/O $1,298.00
Accessory will complement this product will be the SG CLEAN MP-SGC1
Safety Grates AU-2016101494
- United States