Series MP-LPB Low Profile Drop-in/Cast-in Frame
The Series MP-LPB is our entry-level aluminium safety access cover. It is designed to replace existing covers or to be installed into newly constructed manhole openings and pits. The lightweight, low profile frame design reduces the need to modify the opening. It also eliminates concrete cutting and the need to relocate existing instrumentation.
The MP-LPB is ideal for pump station manufacturers, concrete and precast manufacturers, and civil and design engineering companies requiring a lightweight and operational safe access alternative to traditional heavy steel and concrete infill covers.
- Water and wastewater treatment plants
- Sewer and water pumping stations
- Valve pits
- Overflow chambers
- Flow meter pits, electrical pits
- Grease traps
- Plastic and fibreglass tank manufacturers
What is superior with the Series MP-LPB frame?
- This access cover carries a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and/or workmanship.
- The lightweight design limits the lifting weight to less than 16kg, reducing the risk of injury to personnel.
- Built-in neoprene gasket seals cover and mitigates odour.
- The engineered grating design allows personnel to safely conduct maintenance without the risk of falls from heights. The grating panels incorporate access to pump rail guides and other instrumentation while remaining in the closed position.
- Low profile frame design eliminates the need for extensive site work during installation.
- Hold open chain incorporated into the cover ensures the lid does not hinge beyond 90 degrees to eliminate potential trip hazards.
- Access covers can be supplied with a non-slip coating tailored to the customer’s specific colour requirements.
- Engineer-certified design drawings are provided upon request.
- Low profile flush cover design
- Extruded aluminium angle frame
- Turnkey locking mechanism
- 316 stainless steel hardware
- Under 16kg lifting weight
- Rubber gasket to limit odour & water infiltration
- Hinged fall prevention grating panels
- Designed in accordance with AS3996-2019
- Class A load rating
- Lifetime guarantee
- Design drawings
- 316 stainless steel fixing hardware (to mount to concrete, fibreglass or plastic tanks)
- Recessed lockbox & lifting handle
- Anti-slip coating (multiple colours available)
- Engineer-certified design drawings provided upon request