Series MP-V4 4-Sided Void Protection
The Series MP-V4 is an aluminium safety access cover designed to replace existing covers and be installed into newly constructed manhole openings and pits. The access cover incorporates an integrated safety barrier around all four sides of the opening when the grating panels are locked in the open position.
It is ideal for water authorities, councils, pump station manufacturers and design and civil engineering companies requiring a lightweight and operational access solution. The cast-in option is ideal for precast concrete pit providers and civil construction companies needing a faster precast solution.
Applications: Water and wastewater treatment plants, sewer and water pumping stations, valve pits, overflow chambers, flowmeter pits, electrical pits and grease traps.
- Extruded aluminium angle frame
- 316 stainless steel hardware
- Under 16kg lifting weight
- Recessed lockbox and lifting handles
- Rubber gasket to limit odour and water infiltration
- Anti-slip coating (optional colours)
- Hinged fall prevention grating panels form 4 sided fall prevention barrier
- Designed in accordance with AS3996-2019
- Class A load rating
- Lifetime guarantee
- Engineer-certified design drawings provided upon request
Available in stainless steel construction.