The Series S is an aluminium angle-framed access cover with a Class A load rating. It is designed to replace existing covers and to be installed into newly constructed manhole openings and pits.
It is ideal for water authorities, councils, pump station manufacturers and design and civil engineering companies requiring a lightweight and operational access solution.
Applications: Water and wastewater treatment plants, sewer and water pumping stations, valve pits, overflow chambers, flowmeter pits, electrical pits, grease traps, directly above submersible pumps and debris baskets and underground vaults with provisions for drainage of incidental water. It should not be used if water intrusion is likely to occur and/or odour suppression is required.
- Extruded aluminium angle frame
- Drop-in and cast-in options available
- 316 stainless steel hardware
- Under 16kg lifting weight
- Recessed lockbox and lifting handle
- Slam lock
- 90 degree hold open arm
- Rubber gasket to limit odour and water infiltration
- Anti-slip coating (optional colours)
- Hinged fall prevention grating panels
- Unique nut rail system allowing pump rails and instruments to be bolted to the cover
- Designed in accordance with AS3996-2019
- Class A load rating
- Lifetime guarantee
- Engineer-certified design drawings provided upon request
Available in 3 and 4 lid arrangements and in stainless steel construction.
Not be used if water intrusion is likely to occur.