Aluminium slab skirting is used to form the concrete opening beneath the access cover frame and provides protection from the elements, while decreasing the set-up time for precast applications.
The slab skirting feature is used by precast concrete pit providers and civil construction companies requiring a faster precast solution. It is ideal for water authorities, councils, pump station manufacturers and civil engineering companies that need a cast-in access cover.
Slab skirting can be used to create a finished look beneath an access cover. It also improves labour efficiency when casting an access cover into a precast concrete slab. It is ideally suited to the following applications: Water and wastewater treatment plants, sewer and water pumping stations, valve pits, overflow chambers, flowmeter pits, electrical pits, grease traps.
- Flexible height options available for various concrete slab thicknesses.
- Engineered to withstand the weight of the concrete during pouring.
- Faster set-up times for precast applications.
- Manufactured from marine grade aluminium.
- Designed and engineered RPEQ drawings provided upon request.