SEQ Rung Ladders
SEQ rung ladders are made of marine grade aluminium or 316 stainless steel which complies with the standard drawings of the South East Queensland water authority.
These ladders also suit other water authorities, as well as councils, pump station manufacturers and civil engineering companies requiring a safe and engineered solution.
The ladders provide safe and operational access to manhole openings and pits in the following applications: Water and wastewater treatment plants, sewer and water pumping stations, valve pits, overflow chambers, flowmeter pits and electrical pits.
- Prequalified design for multiple water authorities
- Manufactured from marine grade aluminium or 316 stainless steel
- Designed to incorporate pull-up grab rails
- Available for circular and flat tanks or pits
- Designed and engineered RPEQ drawings provided upon request