Custom Handrails for Integration with Access Covers and Safety Grates
A custom-designed handrail system that stands alone or is incorporated into the design of the access cover to provide a safer operational environment while opening and working around or near access covers and safety grates, manholes and pits.
The system is ideal for water authorities, councils, pump station manufacturers and design and civil engineering companies requiring a lightweight and operational access solution.
Applications: Water and wastewater treatment plants, sewer and water pumping stations, valve pits, overflow chambers, flowmeter pits, electrical pits and grease traps.
- Designed to suit any shape manhole opening or pit.
- Integrated self-closing gates if required.
- Available in aluminium, stainless steel and mild steel construction.
- Designed in accordance with AS1657 requirements.
- Engineer-certified design drawings provided upon request.