Our custom range of aluminium safety access covers and safety grates are designed to replace existing covers and to be installed into newly constructed manhole openings and pits.
The range is suitable for water authorities, councils, pump station manufacturers and design and civil engineering companies requiring a lightweight and custom-designed operational access solution.
Applications: Water and wastewater treatment plants, sewer and water pumping stations, valve pits, overflow chambers, flowmeter pits, electrical pits and grease traps.
- Custom-designed to suit any orientation or shape of manhole or pit
- Integrated fixed panels and support beams where required
- 316 stainless steel hardware
- Under 16kg lifting weight
- Rubber gasket to limit odour and water infiltration
- Anti-slip coating (optional colours)
- Hinged fall prevention grating panels
- Designed in accordance with AS3996-2019
- Class A-C load ratings available
- Lifetime guarantee
- Engineer-certified design drawings provided upon request
- SEQ IPAM Aluminium Access Covers Approved