The pipe brackets are part of an seqwater (the Queensland Government Bulk Water Supply Authority) marine grade aluminium or 316 stainless steel bracket system designed to fix or mount pipe work in and around sewer and water pumping stations and valve chambers.
The pipe brackets are ideal for water authorities, councils, pump station manufacturers and design and civil engineering companies requiring an engineered pipe bracket solution.
The brackets are commonly used to mount and secure pipe work in the following applications: Water and wastewater treatment plants, sewer and water pumping stations, valve pits, overflow chambers and flowmeter pits.
- Flexible designs available
- Manufactured from marine grade aluminium or 316 stainless steel
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with Australian standards
- Brackets are supplied complete with fixings, nylon and rubber separators
- Designed and engineered RPEQ drawings provided upon request