The Series MP-CR are a range of aluminium safety access covers designed to replace existing covers and to be installed into newly constructed circular manhole openings and pits.
It is ideal for water authorities, councils, pump station manufacturers and design and civil engineering companies requiring a lightweight and operational access solution. It also suits precast concrete pit providers and civil construction companies needing a faster precast solution.
Applications: Water and wastewater treatment plants, sewer and water pumping stations, septic tanks, water holding tanks, lift stations, valve pits, overflow chambers and flowmeter pits.
- Extruded aluminium angle frame
- 316 stainless steel hardware
- Under 16kg lifting weight
- Recessed lockbox and lifting handle
- 90 degree hold open arm
- Rubber gasket to limit odour and water infiltration
- Anti-slip coating (optional colours)
- Hinged fall prevention grating panels
- Designed in accordance with AS3996-2019
- Class A load rating
- Lifetime guarantee
- Engineer-certified design drawings provided upon request
- SEQ IPAM Aluminium Access Covers Approved
Available in stainless steel construction.