Composite and Polymer Access Covers
Our range of composite and polymer manhole covers is a lightweight and corrosion-resistant alternative to common cast iron and concrete manhole covers. The covers are designed to prevent people and objects from falling into open manholes.
The range is ideal for road builders, gas pipeline construction companies, water authorities, councils, pump station manufacturers and design and civil engineering companies requiring a lightweight and operational access solution.
Applications: Water and wastewater networks including stormwater, gas pipelines, electrical pits and water and sewer pumping stations.
- Lightweight design – weighs approx. one-third of comparable cast iron lids
- Mounting options on the underside of the cover allow for monitoring or leak detection devices to be attached
- Built-in O-ring guarantees a tight seal around the entire cover
- Multiple fastening styles available. I.e. Worm gear, quarter-turn paddle lock style and bolt-down option
- Optional custom lettering and logo application available
- Load rated to AS-3996 Class E
- Engineer-certified design drawings provided upon request