Halliday Integrated Ladder with a Debris basket
Series L Ladders
The Series L Ladder is an engineered step ladder manufactured from either marine grade aluminium or 316 stainless steel and designed to be installed on a variety of wall configurations, including flat and circular. This ladder is also designed to be utilised as a guide for trash or debris baskets.
The Series L Ladder is ideal for water authorities, councils, pump station manufacturers and design engineering companies that require a lightweight and multi-functional solution.
These ladders are used to provide safe and operational access to manhole openings and pits in the following applications: Water and wastewater treatment plants, sewer and water pumping stations, water tanks, valve pits, overflow chambers, flowmeter pits and electrical pits.
- Available in marine grade aluminium or 316 stainless steel
- Slip resistant rung design
- Can also be utilised as a guide for trash and debris baskets
- Available in any length or application
- Extension available (Series L1E) to assist personnel to get on and off the ladder
- Designed and engineered RPEQ drawings provided upon request
- Guaranteed against defects in material and or workmanship for a period of 3 years