The Series H-G Grate is a permanent safety grating system that provides a lightweight and easy-to-operate alternative to traditional concrete infill and cast iron covers for manhole openings and pits when water infiltration is not a concern.
It is ideal for water authorities, councils, pump station manufacturers and design and civil engineering companies requiring a lightweight, operational and fall-proof solution.
Applications: Water and wastewater treatment plants, sewer and water pumping stations, valve pits, overflow chambers, flowmeter pits, electrical pits and grease traps.
- Low profile flush aluminium angle frame
- 316 stainless steel hardware
- Under 16kg lifting weight
- Recessed lifting handle
- Padlock lugs
- 90 degree hold open arm
- Powder coat finish
- Complies with AS 1657
- Lifetime guarantee
- Engineer-certified design drawings provided upon request
- Standard and Custom Sizes are Available
- SEQ IPAM Aluminium Access Covers Approved
Available in stainless steel construction.