Series MP-CF Cast-in Frame
The Series MP-CF is an aluminium safety access cover. It is designed to be installed into newly constructed manhole openings and pits. The unique frame has an integrated nut rail system that allows pump rails and infrastructure to mount to the cover without penetrating the concrete.
The Series MP-CF is ideal for precast concrete pit providers and civil construction companies requiring a faster-precast solution. It also suits water authorities, councils, pump station manufacturers, and design and civil engineering companies needing a lightweight and operational access solution.
- Water and wastewater treatment plants
- Sewer and water pumping stations
- Valve pits
- Overflow chambers
- Flow meter pits
- Electrical pits
- Grease traps
What is superior with the Series MP-CF frame?
- The ability to mount infrastructure, such as pump rail guides and instrumentation, to the frame on all four sides, without penetrating the concrete.
- A lifetime guarantee against defects in material and/or workmanship.
- Slab skirting can be added to suit various thickness convertor slabs/aspros for faster set-up times, eliminating custom formwork.
- Lightweight design limits the lifting weight to less than 16kg, reducing the risk of injury to personnel.
- Built-in neoprene gasket seals cover and mitigates odour.
- The engineered grating design allows personnel to safely conduct maintenance without the risk of falls from heights. The grating panels incorporate access to pump rail guides and other instrumentation while remaining in the closed position.
- Hold open arms incorporated into the cover ensures the lid does not hinge beyond 90 degrees to eliminate potential trip hazards.
- The option to add slab skirting beneath the access cover frame allows for faster set-up, reducing the labour required to form the inside concrete opening. The slab skirting also protects the converter slab and provides a finished look by covering the exposed concrete.
- Access covers can be supplied with a non-slip coating tailored to the customer’s specific colour requirements.
- Engineer-certified design drawings are provided upon request.
- Low profile flush cover design
- Extruded aluminium angle frame with an integrated nut rail system
- 316 stainless steel hardware
- Under 16kg lifting weight
- Recessed lockbox & lifting handle
- 90 degree hold open arm
- Rubber gasket to limit odour & water infiltration
- Anti-slip coating (multiple colours available)
- Hinged fall prevention grating panels
- Designed in accordance with AS3996-2019
- Class A load rating
- Lifetime guarantee
- Engineer-certified design drawings provided upon request
Available in three and four lid arrangements and in stainless steel construction.