The MP-LP Low Profile Drop-in Frame is an aluminium safety access cover designed to replace existing covers and to be installed into newly constructed manhole openings and pits. The lightweight, low profile frame design reduces the need for modifications to existing manholes and pits, specifically concrete cutting and the relocation of existing instrumentation.
It is ideal for water authorities, councils, pump station manufacturers and civil engineering companies requiring a lightweight and operational access solution for manhole openings and pits.
Applications: Water and wastewater treatment plants, sewer and water pumping stations, valve pits, overflow chambers, flowmeter pits, electrical pits and grease traps.
- Low profile flush cover design
- Extruded aluminium angle frame
- 316 stainless steel hardware
- Under 16kg lifting weight
- Recessed lockbox and lifting handle
- 90 degree hold open arm
- Rubber gasket to limit odour and water infiltration
- Anti-slip coating (optional colours)
- Hinged fall prevention grating panels
- Designed in accordance with AS3996-2019
- Class A-C load rating
- Lifetime guarantee
- Engineer-certified design drawings provided upon request
- SEQ IPAM Aluminium Access Covers Approved
Available in 3 and 4 lid arrangements and in stainless steel construction.