From the cast aluminium handwheel to the stainless steel companion flange, our range of telescoping valves are manufactured to meet the most demanding specifications and the most rugged field applications.
Telescoping valves are ideal for water authorities, councils, pump station manufacturers and design engineering companies.
Telescoping valves are commonly used in clarifiers, sludge basins and drying beds to regulate and adjust liquid depths. Units are sized to the existing riser pipe and travel requirements of the application.
- Stainless steel construction
- 400mm diameter aluminium handwheel
- Stainless steel companion flange
- Rising and non-rising stem designs
- 7mm thick neoprene wipe gasket
- Guaranteed against defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of three years