The Series F1R is a single lid, curb style, angle-framed access cover with a Class A load rating. It is designed to replace existing covers and to be installed into newly constructed manhole openings and pits. The F1R prevents water intrusion and odour.
It is ideal for water authorities, councils, pump station manufacturers and civil engineering companies requiring a lightweight and operational access solution.
Applications: Water reservoirs, water and wastewater treatment plants, sewer and water pumping stations and underground pits located in flood-prone areas to prevent infiltration and contamination. It allows access to potable water storage tanks or pits in areas where odour prevention is required.
- Watertight/floodtight/gastight - up to 3.0m column of water
- Curb-style extruded aluminium frame
- Stainless steel pressure locks
- Padlock tab
- 316 stainless steel hardware
- Under 16kg lifting weight
- Lifting handle
- 90 degree hold open arm
- Rubber gasket to limit odour and water infiltration
- Anti-slip coating (optional colours)
- Hinged fall prevention grating panels
- Designed in accordance with AS3996-2019
- Class A load rating
- Lifetime guarantee
- Engineer-certified design drawings provided upon request
Available in stainless steel construction.