LB4 Cover Lifter Lever "Nail" Type
This is a versatile and practical tool designed to grab and manually lift covers and grilles for underground water, gas, sewage and telecommunications pipes.
The LB4 is a modern, ergonomic and technical improvement on traditional pick hammers.
The simplicity of this tool assures functionality is fast, easy and secure.
- The tool "nail" is laser cut in hard steel and is suitably shaped to enter/grab/lift the majority of slots and apertures in covers.
- Very strong and durable, the handle is ergonomically shaped for operating while standing to ensure lifting with legs rather than the back.
- Tool "nail" can be used as strong scraper/ cleaner to eliminate incrustations on the frame bottom.
- The plastic handle creates a firm grip, galvanised against rust.
- The "nail" tip can be easily modified by the customer, grinding it to reduce width and allow insertion into small apertures or slots.