LK70 Lifting Cart
The LK70 lifting cart is designed to lift cast iron covers that are very heavy, deeply inserted in the frame or blocked by incrustations, jamming, bad installation and/or metal expansion due to high summer temperatures. Issues with traditional systems include:
- difficulty to clamp and hook up the cover
- necessary use of a mini-excavator
The PM500 magnets placed on the cover’s surface provide a very strong contact force. The cart hooks onto the magnets. The long lever delivers very high lifting power to open and move blocked covers. The central stud forms a contact triangle that, during lifting, keeps the group cart/cover firm, avoiding rocking or unwanted movement. These factors allow for perfect control of the operation. The cart can be disassembled to reduce the size, and the wheels and hooks are adjustable.
Used in combination with:
- Can be assembled within a few minutes; wheels and hooks are adjustable and sliding.
- The most easily transportable system of its type, with unbeatable weight/size/power/ function.
- Can be used with one or two magnets or with simple mechanical clamps and hooks.
- CAN BE ALTERED TO MEET CUSTOMER SPECIFICATIONS.
|TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS (can vary depending on version)
|WEIGHT OF THE CART GROUP FULLY ASSEMBLED
||15 kg (or depending on version)
|WEIGHT OF MAGNETS
||18 kg cad.
|MAGNET LIFTING FORCE (IN IDEAL CONDITIONS)
||500 kg each magnet (1000 kg total)
|DIMENSION BETWEEN WHEELS
- CART GROUP - Formed by a central cross bar and two sliding hooks, wheels and lever. Can be disassembled for easy transportation and storage.
- PM500 PERMANENT MAGNET (2 Pieces) - Easily placed on the cast iron covers to provide a very strong contact force.